To mark PYTH’s listing, WOO Earn will be launching a new PYTH Earn Vault (Locked Product).
Subscribe NOW to enjoy up to 100% APR! 🔥
Activity Period: November 21, 2023, 9:00 (UTC) to November 28, 9:00 (UTC)
- Yield earned from the Earn Vaults will be distributed in the same type of tokens deposited.
- The deposit will begin earning yield from 00:00 (UTC) the day after a successful subscription. Once subscribed, the tokens will be locked till the maturity date.
- The yield and deposited principal will be returned to users’ spot wallets after the agreed period ends, but the value of the digital assets fluctuates and is subject to change.
- Early redemption is not allowed for the aforementioned Earn Vault.
- Users can subscribe any time during the Activity Period. The subscription period is 7 days; when this period is over, users can no longer subscribe.
- The Earn Vault will only consolidate subscriptions that are submitted on the same day. A day starts at 00:00 (UTC) and ends at the same time on the subsequent day.
- For example, if a user subscribes 1,000 tokens on Day 2, and 2,000 tokens on Day 4, the first batch of tokens with the corresponding yield will be unlocked and returned to the user's Spot Wallet at 00:15 (UTC) on Day 10, and the second batch of tokens at 00:15 (UTC) on Day 12.
- This activity is only available to users in our supported regions, depending on legal and regulatory requirements. Only successfully registered and KYC’ed users are eligible to participate.
- WOO X reserves the right to modify, change or cancel this event for any reason without further notice.
- WOO X reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
- The duration of the event has been set from November 21, 2023,9:00 (UTC) to November 28, 9:00 (UTC). WOO X reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its own discretion, in particular to end the event earlier.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions
All users and participants of the campaign accept that:
- He/She abides by the WOO X Terms of Service
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, Activity Description, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins or qualifies for the event. Additionally, his/her relevant information including but not limited to nickname and UID on WOO X, all the individual trades and trade amounts made during the trading fee rebate validity period, and any rankings as required by the campaign will be calculated and stored for the duration of the entire campaign, as well as may also be made publicly available. The aforementioned information cannot be removed or revoked during the campaign. Furthermore, he/she acknowledges and agrees that WOO has the right to access, read, and disclose his/her relevant aforementioned information.
- This campaign is only available to users and participants who are eligible for trading on WOO X, and may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, depending on legal and regulatory requirements.
- The content of this campaign is not directed at or intended for residents of the United Kingdom and does not constitute a financial promotion within the meaning of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify any user or participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOO reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event (including but not limited to canceling, extending, or terminating this competition) without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOO will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- Your personal data are processed by WOOTECH Limited, on the grounds of article 6(1)f of the GDPR - legitimate interest of WOO, for the following purposes:
- Conducting the competition,
- Selecting winners of the competition, and
- Analytics assessment of data collected during the competition.
You can object to that processing at any time. You may contact us via this form. Your data are being transferred outside of the European Economic Area to the United States, Japan, and Taiwan. For more details and your rights, please visit WOO X Privacy Note.
The content above is neither a recommendation for investment and trading strategies nor does it constitute an offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any product or service. The content is for informational sharing purposes only. Anyone who makes or changes the investment decision based on the content shall undertake the result or loss by himself/herself.
The content of this document may be translated into different languages and shared throughout different platforms. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between different posts caused by mistranslations, the English version on our official website shall prevail.