Trade on the WOOFi Pro testnet to mint a piece of history and win a share of 10,000 WOO!
Going where no DEX has gone before
The testnet of WOOFi Pro is here, and its arrival signals that a new era of on-chain orderbook trading is on the horizon. Powered by Orderly Network, WOOFi Pro will be the first CLOB DEX to truly challenge the CEX experience, enabling anyone to access a deeply liquid, gasless, and self-custodial on-chain orderbook via EVM-friendly cross-chain deposits.
WOOFi Pro’s launch on Arbitrum Goerli brings us closer to delivering on that ambitious vision, and we want you to see what our devs have been cooking. For two weeks only, traders who test WOOFi Pro and complete our Galxe campaign will be able to claim a one-off WOOFi x Orderly: Limitless NFT and qualify for a chance to be 1 of 10 winners of 1,000 WOO tokens!
How to claim your NFT
- Connect your wallet to WOOFi Pro and claim some testnet USDC
- Perform 3 trades of any kind (any asset, any amount)
- Follow WOOFi on Twitter
- Follow Orderly Network on Twitter
- Retweet our announcement tweet
Once you’ve completed the above steps, head to Galxe and verify that you’ve completed each action to claim your NFT.
The WOOFi x Orderly: Limitless NFT is claimable from now until the 2nd of October at 12:00 UTC after which it will become forever unobtainable. For the cherry on top, we’ll also be picking 10 lucky participants to each receive 1,000 WOO within 7 days of the campaign’s end.
Share your feedback
Your feedback matters so please share with us your experience in our WOOFi Pro Telegram feedback group. In the meantime we wish you happy testing, now go and bag yourself that NFT!
The content above is neither a recommendation for investment and trading strategies nor does it constitute an offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any product or service. The content is for informational sharing purposes only. Anyone who makes or changes the investment decision based on the content shall undertake the result or loss by himself/herself.
The content of this document has been translated into different languages and shared throughout different platforms. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between different posts caused by mistranslations, the English version on our official website shall prevail.
Terms and conditions
All participants of the campaign accept that:
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, campaign rules, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins the campaign.
- WOOFi reserves the right to disqualify any participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the competition acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOOFi and WOOFi is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOOFi reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOOFi will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOOFi reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the competition acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOOFi and WOOFi is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- The duration of the campaign has been set from Sep 19, 2023 to Oct 2, 2023 12:00 (UTC). WOOFi reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its own discretion, in particular to end the event earlier.
- All rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the end of the campaign. In the event of any delay in the rewards distribution, WOOFi shall not be held liable for such delay, in particular the user may not demand any interest for the duration of the delay.