The two-week competition will reward 75 early users of WOOFi Pro with limited-edition NFTs
As one campaign ends, another begins
The next wave of WOOFi Pro x Orderly Network NFTs is here! Introducing the Tri-trader tournament - our second mainnet campaign designed to reward the most active, high-performing WOOFi Pro traders. The competition runs from December 6th 14:00 UTC - December 20th 23:59:59 UTC, after which point 75 coveted NFTs will be awarded to:
- 25 lucky traders
- 25 traders with the most taker orders
- 25 top traders by trading volume
Winners will have their wallet addresses whitelisted and will be able to claim their NFTs in this Galxe collection within 7 days of the campaign’s end.
Lucky trader NFT
25 lucky traders who make at least one trade on WOOFi Pro will be able to claim this NFT. Users who meet this criteria and also own a Pro Trader NFT from the previous campaign will get 2 entries into the draw.
Scalp trader NFT
This NFT will go to the 25 traders who execute the most taker orders during the tournament. Please note: API and manual trades are eligible.
High-volume trader NFT
The third and final NFT is reserved for the 25 traders who move the most volume. As a bonus prize, these traders will also receive an equal share of 10,000 WOO tokens via Arbitrum within 7 days of the campaign’s end.
Last but not least, we’re dropping an exclusive Tri-trader tournament Galxe OAT to mark this special occasion. Claim yours to show that you took part in this competition before we head into a very exciting 2024 for both WOOFi Pro and Orderly Network!
The content above is neither a recommendation for investment and trading strategies nor does it constitute an investment offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any product or service. The content is for informational sharing purposes only. Anyone who makes or changes the investment decision based on the content shall undertake the result or loss by himself/herself.
The content of this document has been translated into different languages and shared throughout different platforms. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between different posts caused by mistranslations, the English version on our official website shall prevail
Terms and conditions
All participants of the campaign accept that:
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, campaign rules, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins the campaign.
- WOOFi reserves the right to disqualify any participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the competition acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of WOOFi and WOOFi is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOOFi reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOOFi will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOOFi reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the competition acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of WOOFi and WOOFi is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- The duration of the campaign has been set from December 6th 14:00:00 - December 20th 23:59:59 UTC. WOOFi reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its own discretion, in particular to end the event earlier.
- All rewards will be distributed at the end of the campaign. In the event of any delay in the rewards distribution, WOOFi shall not be held liable for such delay, in particular the user may not demand any interest for the duration of the delay.
- This campaign is only available to users and participants who are eligible for trading on WOOFi, and may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, depending on legal and regulatory requirements.
- The content of this campaign is not directed at or intended for residents of the United Kingdom and does not constitute a financial promotion within the meaning of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.