- The competition duration has been specified as:
- Activity Start Date: November 8, 09:00 (UTC)
- Activity End Date: November 14, 09:00 (UTC)
- Reward Distribution Date: 14 working days post Activity End Date
- Note: WOO reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its discretion, in particular to end the event earlier or later.
Trading Competition Rules:
- Participants need to trade KUB/USDT to join the competition.
- Both their KUB/USDT and WOO/USDT spot trading volumes generated during the activity period will be counted towards their trading volume generated.
- The total trading volume needs to be ≥ USDT 1,000 across all sub-accounts.
- 1 KUB = 1.1717 USDT
- The total trading volume WOO generated will be calculated based on the 7-day avg. closing price on WOO X at the Activity End Date.
- Eligible participants will then share the $5,000 KUB prize pool based on their spot trading volume rankings. Details below:
- 2B users are not eligible for the competition.
- All users/participants of the competition must be registered and successfully KYC’ed on WOO X before the end of the campaign duration.
- The duration of the campaign has been set from November 8, 09:00 (UTC) to November 14, 09:00 (UTC). WOO reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its own discretion, in particular to end the event earlier.
- All rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the campaign has ended. If the rewards have not been credited after 14 working days, please contact our 24/7 online Customer Support or email [email protected] for assistance. In the event of any delay in the rewards distribution, the user may not demand any interest for the duration of the delay.
- Each user is responsible for their own tax settlements resulting from receiving the reward.
Terms and Conditions
All users and participants of the competition accept that:
- He/She abides by the WOO X Terms of Service
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, Campaign Rules, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins or qualifies for the campaign. Additionally, his/her relevant information including but not limited to nickname and UID on WOO X, all the individual trades and trade amounts made during the trading fee rebate validity period, and any rankings as required by the campaign will be calculated and stored for the duration of the entire campaign, as well as may also be made publicly available. The aforementioned information cannot be removed or revoked during the campaign. Furthermore, he/she acknowledges and agrees that WOO has the right to access, read, and disclose his/her relevant aforementioned information.
- The competition is only available to users and participants who are eligible for trading on WOO X, and may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, depending on legal and regulatory requirements.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify any user or participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOO reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event (including but not limited to canceling, extending, or terminating this competition) without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOO will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- Your personal data are processed by WOOTECH Limited, on the grounds of article 6(1)f of the GDPR - legitimate interest of WOO, for the following purposes:
- Conducting the competition,
- Selecting winners of the competition, and
- Analytics assessment of data collected during the competition.
You can object to that processing at any time. You may contact us via this form. Your data are being transferred outside of the European Economic Area to the United States, Japan, and Taiwan. For more details and your rights, please visit WOO X Privacy Note.