⌛ Listing Timeline
Deposits Open: December 1, 2:00 (UTC)
Trading Begins: December 1, 9:30 (UTC)
Withdrawals Open: November 27, 10:30 (UTC)
- The campaign duration has been specified as:
- Activity Start Date: December 1, 9:30 (UTC)
- Activity End Date: December 8, 9:30 (UTC)
- Reward Calculation Snapshot: Snapshot taken every 1 minute from 0:00 (UTC) to 23:59:59 (UTC) daily
- Reward Distribution Date: around 11:00 (UTC) daily on the following day
Note: WOO reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its discretion, in particular, to end the event earlier or later.
Introducing Orderbook Mining on WOO X!
As we celebrate the new listing of C98, we’re excited to announce a special Orderbook Mining activity. Earn rewards by simply opening your orders in the spot orderbook!
Participate to earn up to 140% APR, and win from a prize pool of 20,000 C98 tokens, valued at around 3,500 USDT!
How does it work?
- Place your orders: Start by placing buy or sell orders for C98 on our spot market.
- Keep them open: The longer your orders stay open, i.e. not executed, the larger your rewards.
- Keep them close to market price: In addition, the closer your order is to the top of the orderbook, the higher the APR % earned!
- More orders, more chances: Increase your rewards earned by placing more orders and narrowing the price spread.
How do we calculate rewards?
We’re keeping things interesting (and to minimize gaming behavior)! Every minute, we will take a snapshot of all C98 buy and sell orders on the spot market.
The position of your open orders (within the orderbook) during these snapshots will determine your APR% earned. Rewards will be distributed in C98 tokens.
Buy or Sell order position #1 would mean that your pending buy or sell order is the order that is positionally closest to the top of the orderbook (i.e highest bid or lowest ask price), at the time of the snapshot. Hence, the APR% earned would be either 140% (buy) or 120% (sell), calculated against the duration in which the order stays open.
Rewards are distributed based on your order's performance until the 20,000 C98 prize pool runs out, or until the event concludes, whichever is earlier.
Place your orders now and be part of this exciting opportunity to earn more while you trade!
- 2B users and brokers are allowed to participate in the campaign
- All users/participants of the campaign must be registered and successfully KYC’ed on WOO X before the end of the campaign duration.
- The duration of the campaign has been set from December 1, 9:30 (UTC) to December 8, 9:30 (UTC). WOO reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its own discretion, in particular to end the event earlier.
- Each user is responsible for their own tax settlements resulting from receiving the reward.
- For more information on the activity, please refer to the article available on the Support Center.
- The activity rewards will be airdropped into users' respective WOO X accounts. Users can view the airdrop records under the History > Distributions section from the Home page.
Terms and Conditions
All users and participants of the campaign accept that:
- He/She abides by the WOO X Terms of Service
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, Campaign Rules, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins or qualifies for the campaign. Additionally, his/her relevant information including but not limited to nickname and UID on WOO X, all the individual trades and trade amounts made during the trading fee rebate validity period, and any rankings as required by the campaign will be calculated and stored for the duration of the entire campaign, as well as may also be made publicly available. The aforementioned information cannot be removed or revoked during the campaign. Furthermore, he/she acknowledges and agrees that WOO has the right to access, read, and disclose his/her relevant aforementioned information.
- This campaign is only available to users and participants who are eligible for trading on WOO X, and may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, depending on legal and regulatory requirements.
- The content of this campaign is not directed at or intended for residents of the United Kingdom and does not constitute a financial promotion within the meaning of the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify any user or participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOO reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event (including but not limited to canceling, extending, or terminating this competition) without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOO will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- Your personal data are processed by WOOTECH Limited, on the grounds of article 6(1)f of the GDPR - legitimate interest of WOO, for the following purposes:
- Conducting the competition,
- Selecting winners of the competition, and
- Analytics assessment of data collected during the competition.
You can object to that processing at any time. You may contact us via this form. Your data are being transferred outside of the European Economic Area to the United States, Japan, and Taiwan. For more details and your rights, please visit WOO X Privacy Note.