⌛ Listing timeline
Deposits Open: November 2, 09:00 (UTC)
Trading Begins: November 2, 10:00 (UTC)
Withdrawals Open: November 4, 09:00 (UTC)
📆 The competition duration has been specified as:
- Activity Start Date: November 2, 10:00 (UTC)
- Activity End Date: November 8, 10:00 (UTC)
- Reward Distribution Date: 14 working days post Activity End Date
Note: WOO reserves the right to change the above-mentioned timeline at its discretion, in particular to end the event earlier or later.
💰 Deposit & Earn - Grab a share of 3,000 USDT
Deposit at least $50 in TIA (The price of TIA is calculated as 2.5 USDT) to earn a 10% deposit bonus from our 3,000 USDT prize pool.
The final net deposit volume of each participant will be used as a basis for calculating the rebate. Each user can get up to 50 USDT - it’s a first-come, first-served bounty; the rewards are up for grabs, while they last!
- The user who deposits $450 in TIA will get 45 USDT deposit bonus (10% x $450)
- The user who deposits $550 in TIA will get 50 USDT deposit bonus (10% x $550, capped at 50 USDT)
👋 Welcome Bonus - New users share 3,000 USDT
The first 300 new users who successfully register a WOO X account, and complete the TIA/USDT spot trades of at least $10 each on WOO X, are eligible to win 10 USDT each.
Each participant is only eligible to win a maximum of 10 USDT.
- Net deposits = total TIA deposits – total TIA withdrawals.
- 2B users are not eligible for the promotion.
- All users/participants of the campaign must be registered and successfully KYCed on WOO X before the end of the campaign duration.
- All rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the campaign has ended. If the rewards have not been credited after 14 working days, please contact our 24/7 online Customer Support or email [email protected] for assistance. In the event of any delay in the rewards distribution, the user may not demand any interest for the duration of the delay.
- Each user is responsible for their own tax settlements resulting from receiving the reward.
Terms and Conditions
All users and participants of the campaign accept that:
- He/She abides by the WOO X Terms of Service
- He/she acknowledges and agrees to these Terms & Conditions, Campaign Rules, and any subsequent amendments, once he/she joins or qualifies for the campaign. Additionally, his/her relevant information including but not limited to nickname and UID on WOO X, all the individual trades and trade amounts made during the trading fee rebate validity period, and any rankings as required by the campaign will be calculated and stored for the duration of the entire campaign, as well as may also be made publicly available. The aforementioned information cannot be removed or revoked during the campaign. Furthermore, he/she acknowledges and agrees that WOO has the right to access, read, and disclose his/her relevant aforementioned information.
- The competition is only available to users and participants who are eligible for trading on WOO X, and may not be available or may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, depending on legal and regulatory requirements.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify any user or participant if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activities during the campaign. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- WOO reserves the right to modify and the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions of this event (including but not limited to canceling, extending, or terminating this competition) without notifying users in advance. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
- WOO will not be responsible or liable for any losses (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your participation in this campaign.
- WOO reserves the right to disqualify trades that are wash trades, involve illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation or suspicious behavior, etc. The participant of the campaign acknowledges and agrees that the decision regarding disqualification is at the sole discretion of the WOO and WOO is not obliged to provide any explicit reason(s) for doing so.
- Your personal data are processed by WOOTECH Limited, on the grounds of article 6(1)f of the GDPR - legitimate interest of WOO, for the following purposes:
- Conducting the competition,
- Selecting winners of the competition, and
- Analytics assessment of data collected during the competition.
You can object to that processing at any time. You may contact us via this form. Your data are being transferred outside of the European Economic Area to the United States, Japan, and Taiwan. For more details and your rights, please visit WOO X Privacy Note.
The content above is neither a recommendation for investment and trading strategies nor does it constitute an investment offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any product or service. The content is for informational sharing purposes only. Anyone who makes or changes to their investment decision based on the content shall undertake the result or loss by himself/herself.
The content of this document has been translated into different languages and shared throughout different platforms. In case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between different posts caused by mistranslations, the English version on our official website shall prevail.