Along with the recent Bitcoin all-time high, the last month of 2020 brought Wootrade several strategic collaborations, solid community growth, the highest daily trading volume, and new achievements in product development.
The Wootrade network celebrated a new record on December 18, when the daily trading volume surged to $73 million breaking the last month’s record with a 170% increase. This follows a productive end of month push from the BD team, as more clients were onboarded to the network.
Wootrade transparency is being enhanced with oracle technology. We announced the collaboration with Chainlink. Wootrade’s clients and users will soon be able to use Chainlink to cryptographically verify their transaction histories. In the future, a trader’s track record and trading strategies can be tokenized via synthetic assets, providing investors with a more diversified way to invest in cryptocurrencies.
The oracle technology in blockchain was explained in the very first article of Wootrade’s education series.
Check all the Wootrade’s 2020 milestones in the Yearly review:
- The hybrid margin mode was added to simplify trades for institutional clients.
- Wootrade is improving the gateway architecture to expand the capacity of trades.
- Wootrade is improving the core matching engine to control the trading risk.
- WOO X — the customizable trading GUI for pro-traders entered the testing phase. The preview of the trading setup showed up on social media with a video preview available on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wootraderS/status/1340975815341699074
- Wootrade changed the way the private sale and seed tokens are unlocked to reduce concentrated sell pressure. The updated system allows investors to claim their vested tokens via smart contracts.
- WOO holders can now enjoy new staking opportunities with programs launched on Huobi Global and Balancer.
Staking on Huobi Global: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal/status/1334289288360468480
A number of minor frontend bug fixes were also implemented:
- Modify Woo X password verification process
- Correct the screening problem in Woo X’s extraction history operation
- Revise the logo of the currency list in Woo X
- Correct the closing logic of Woo X’s pop-up window
- Optimize the Woo X component experience
- Optimize the display of leverage ratio
- Optimize the experience of component deletion
- Wootrade became a liquidity provider for BitZ exchange. Along with the exchange integration, a strategic partnership was formed between companies with the goal to build a better trading ecosystem and grow a stronger community.
- The WOO token has been listed on BitAsset, BKEX, and CoinEx.
Trade WOO on BitAsset: https://www.bitasset.com/ktrade/WOO-USDT
Trade WOO on BKEX: https://www.bkex.com/trade/WOO_USDT
Trade WOO on CoinEx: https://www.coinex.com/exchange/woo-usdt
- Woorade’s CEO Jack Tan hosted an AMA session with Coinex.
- Wootrade’s COO Ran Yi took part in a live stream organized by OKEx in Beijing.
- Wootrade’s official Twitter account @wootraderS hit the 10,000 followers milestone on Dec 9 and has continued growing. Thanks for your continuous support!
- From now on you can track WOO on Lunarcrush — a social media analytics platform that provides social listening for cryptocurrencies.
- The WOO token was added to the list of best projects under a $25m market cap according to Cryptodiffer.
- December brought new events, quizzes, challenges, and prizes to the Wootrade community. The weekly crypto price prediction game in our Telegram group gives the opportunity to compete for some $WOO using your trading and analytical skills. The Turkish and English communities got off to a fast start, contributing the most winners. We also started the Quiz series based on the Wootrade education articles.
- The 2021 WOO Challenge united the community for the festive period of Dec 15 — Dec 31. To celebrate the New Year we hid 2021 WOO tokens in a wallet and gave away clues each day until the private key was discovered.
Thank you for being a part of our community and for your active participation. More activities are coming in 2021.
- Wootrade has designed branded hoodies that will be distributed to key supporters of the project. Some of our employees are were seen wearing them in the office.
- Wootrade is expanding fast, so is our team. New talents joined our visual design, marketing, HR, back end, and risk management departments in December. Our offices are live and busy preparing to welcome new colleagues in 2021.
There will be a lot more news and notes coming in January — don’t forget to follow our socials to stay updated with all the news from Wootrade’s upcoming plans: